As Philadelphians move back to the city each and every day, and many restaurants and retail stores continue to re-open, Philadelphia is slowly and safely making a comeback. Thinking about making the move to Philadelphia? Here are some reasons why you should.
- Amazing inventory at an amazing price
- With interest rates at an all-time low and amazing inventory currently available, now is the time to buy in Center City! Click here to view some of our exquisite homes now available for sale. Looking to rent instead of buy? For a limited time, we are offering up to 2 months free rent on select 18+ month leases! Inquire to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evolving lifestyle opportunities
- Museums, spas, salons and retail stores are finding innovative ways to re-open their doors. Philadelphia restaurants are spilling out into the streets, reminiscent of European piazzas. As Fall quickly approaches, many restaurants continue to install outdoor heaters to combat the cool weather. We put together a list of some of our favorite local restaurants offering various indoor and outdoor dining, and takeaway options below:
- Everlasting history
- While Philadelphia’s historic sites are certainly a big draw for tourists, even longtime residents enjoy being surrounded by all of the amazing history that Philly has to offer. Philadelphia is loaded with historical buildings, houses, and museums. Quaint alleys and streets exist all throughout Old City. These charming elements make Philadelphia a beautiful city to live in and be a part of. Learn more about all of the history that Philadelphia has to offer by reading this Visit Philadelphia article.
Interested in learning more about how life in Center City is safely and slowly resuming? Here is a great report, provided by the Center City District, about Philadelphia’s Restaurant and Retail recovery.