We are a diverse, hard-working, energetic group of professionals who are passionate about real estate. If you are interested in learning about career opportunities with Allan Domb Real Estate, please contact Allan Domb at email@example.com.
Allan Domb Real Estate is looking for a Senior Accountant. Reports to: CFO / Owner / Director of Asset Management.
Responsible for maintaining all books and records of Allan Domb Real Estate including the direct supervision of accounting staff. Direct the financial activities and reporting of the accounting department and prepare financial analyses of operations. Assure all activities are conducted in accordance with management’s directions as defined in the company procedure manual.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial reporting for ADRE and all AD assets, including, but not limited to Yardi, QuickBooks, Delinquency, Accounts Payable and Cash Balances; making recommendations for cutting expenses where possible.
- Prepare and Analyze monthly financials for Director of Operations and Owners out of Yardi and QuickBooks.
- Prepares Daily Cash Balances for Management
- Responds and Corrects Bank Reconciliation Items at direction of CPA
- Supervision and Management of Accounting Department and Staff including all bookkeeping functions of ADRE, AD assets and properties managed by ADRE
Coordination with Property Management
- Responsible for leasing activities which includes depositing initial checks, analyzing balances and shortages, preparation of owner checks and approval of recording.
- Coordinate the record keeping for new leases and security deposits between Leasing and Property Management
- Manage the residential and commercial tenant charge back expenses process and approve invoice payments and tenant charge backs.
- Review & Confirm Percentage Rent for Tenants
- Oversee and execute the process of returning security deposits to past renters, as well as maintain all 800 active security deposit accounts.
- Prepare Real Estate tax payments, CCD, U&O, etc.
- Correspond with Owners on Net Checks on financial matters
- Manage Accounts Payable for all Allan Domb activities to include reviewing and approving invoices for payment, selecting invoices for payment and processing for payment.
- Preparation on monthly owner disbursements for Property Managed Units
- Oversee the payment of Condo, utility accounts, and recurring expenses – Property Management
- Responsible for mortgage payments and maintenance of company debt schedules
- Manage Account Receivable for AD units and outside units managed by ADRE, Marina rent bills, maintenance bills
- Manage delinquency collection process and report to Director of Operations on issues. Follow up on collections after initial contact of client.
- Supervise the preparation and payment of all tax bills for AD assets – Compliance
- Prepare 1099s / end of the year financials due February 15th