440 S. Broad St,
Philadelphia, PA 19146
Symphony House is a new high-rise building offering condos for sale and rent, overlooking the Avenue of the Arts and providing residents dramatic city vistas. Residents enjoy upscale conveniences, including a self-parking garage with card-controlled access to a private elevator that will take you directly to your floor.
This stunning condominium building has a modernized 4-pipe heating and cooling system, allowing for year-round individual control in each residence and category 5 telephone wiring with coaxial cable and Internet ready receptacles throughout each residence.
World class common spaces and services are provided, among them are a 24-hour concierge-style doorman, 65’ indoor lap pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, outside sun deck, spa, steam room and sauna, resident library, resident wine storage, and a resident catering kitchen.
See what is available for sale or rent at 440 S. Broad Street
Deluxe Condominium Amenities
Inside each of the stunning pet-friendly condos (weight restrictions apply) you’ll discover amenities that enrich your lifestyle, including:
- Hardwood flooring in all foyers, dining, and living rooms
- Fully operational custom casement windows
- Large balconies and/or walkout terraces (sometimes both) in virtually every residence
- Laundry area in each residence with full-size washer and dryer
- Huge walk-in closets
Kitchens in each condo rental or purchase are decorated with quality finishes and top-of-the-line appliances, including:
- Furniture-quality premium wood cabinets
- Separate large pantry closets
- Hand-crafted granite countertops
- Breakfast bar seating with oversized granite counter area
- Hardwood flooring
- Premium stainless steel finished appliances featuring 36″ wide built-in refrigerator, built-in professional gas range and self-cleaning oven, microwave oven, 5-cycle dishwasher
Modern, luxurious bathrooms in each condominium provide stylish comfort, including:
- Marble finishes on floor, tub/shower, and vanity top of master bath
- Granite vanity tops with ceramic finishes on floor and tub/shower surrounds in 2nd and 3rd baths and powder rooms
- All vanities are 36″ high.
Whether you are interested in buying or renting a condo, Symphony House is a must-see residential building. Contact Allan Domb Real Estate to schedule a showing today.